Due to a technical malfunction, our website is currently not working properly. Our apologies for the inconvenience


​You want to hire a foreign employee or a foreign employee works for you. Here you will find information on how to apply for a residence permit for your foreign employee, how to apply for recognition as a sponsor and which residence permit to work exist.


New fees as of 1 January 2017

- ​With effect from 1 January 2017, the fees are increased by 1.8%.

Intra corporate transferees

- Since 29 November 2016, there has been a new purpose of residence: intra corporate transferees. T...

Japanese nationals no longer free on the labour market as of 1 January 2017

- Based on a decision of the Council of State of 24 December 2014, Japanese nationals have free acc...

More news

Nice to know