Services Solicitor Portal
The following services are available in the Solicitor Portal:
- Access to the customer and case data of ongoing asylum cases. This applies to the following:
- Temporary residence permit asylum
- Asylum procedure unaccompanied minor foreign nationals (UAMs)
- Repeat Asylum Application
- Side influx after appeal to Court General Asylum Procedure
- Side influx after appeal to Court Extended Asylum Procedure
- View the status of the asylum case
- Access to documents of the ongoing asylum case, such as interviews, letters, intentions, decisions
- Access to cases of family members; you are an authorized representative for this part of the ongoing asylum case
- Submit documents in the case
- Corrections and additions
- Additional documents, such as a request for postponement and vacation notices
Login with a Solicitor Information Card
To get access to the Solicitor Portal, you need a Solicitor Information Card (in Dutch: advocatenpas) from The Netherlands Bar (Nederlandse orde van advocaten or NOvA).
Missing cases and documents
Are you missing ongoing asylum cases in your overview or are documents missing from a specific case? Please send us an email that has at least the following information:
- V number;
- The documents that are missing.
All documents are carefully linked to your account based on your BAR number. Do you see a case or document that is not for you or your client? Please send us an email.
Reporting technical issues
Do you have login problems or are there technical issues in the Solicitor Portal? First check if these problems are not caused by your Internet provider. Is this not the issue? Then see if the solution to your problem can be found in frequently asked questions and answers about the Solicitor Portal.
Do you continue to have technical problems? Please send us an email with the following information:
- Screenshot of the error;
- Date and exact time of the error;
- Short description of the problem or technical issue.
Upon receipt, the IND will assess your report.