To get access to the Business Portal, you need eHerkenning. Find out more about eHerkenning an how you can apply for eHerkenning (only available in Dutch).
Are you applying for eHerkenning because you want to submit online applications at the IND? You have to select a supplier with security level 3 for 'Immigratie- en Naturalisatiedienst: toegang tot het portaal'. You can usually log in to the portal in a few days, after applying for eHerkenning.
Are you an authorised representative for a recognised sponsor? In that case, you have to register your authorisation first at the IND. Please send an e-mail to Team Zakelijk and enclose the authorisation as an attachment. Within 5 working days you will receive a notification that your registration at the IND has been processed. After this, it is possible to submit applications online in the Business Portal.
Services Business Portal
The following services are available in the Business Portal:
- Submit applications: you only see the applications that you have to submit for your employees. Other applications, like a permanent residence permit, can only be submitted by your employee. Your employees themselves can see which applications they can submit in My IND.
- View the status of your submitted applications (only for recognised sponsors)
- Register or de-register an employee (only for recognised sponsors)
- View account information (only for recognised sponsors)
- Access to file documents (only for recognised sponsors)
The IND refreshes the information in the portal once a day.
Reporting technical issues
Do you have login problems or are there technical issues in the Business Portal? First check if these problems are not caused by your Internet provider or supplier of your eHerkenning? Is this not the issue? Then see if the solution to your problem can be found in frequently asked questions and answers about the Business Portal.
Do you continue to have technical problems? Please send an e-mail to Team Zakelijk with the following information:
- screenshot of the error which also shows the internet address;
- Chamber of Commerce (Kamer van Koophandel or KVK) number;
- date and exact time of the error;
- short description of the problem or technical issue.
Upon receipt, the IND will assess your report.