From Friday 9 June 20.00 to Sunday 11 June 14.00, My IND, Business Portal, Solicitor Portal and the online application forms are not (always) available. This is because we are working on our website.


Family and partner

In order to live in the Netherlands with your partner, child or other relative, you need a residence permit.