The points system consists of a number of components:
- Registration at the Dutch Chamber of Commerce
- Is the company registered?
- Have there been any changes in partners/ shareholders/ control since the date of the application?
- Has a takeover, suspension of payment or bankruptcy of the company or the owners /directors occurred?
- Assessment business plan
- product or service potential;
- qualitative and quantitative market analysis focused on own distinctive business environment.
- clear and appropriate organisational structure.
- are proper competences present in the field of entrepreneurship, management and professional knowledge.
- ratio own funds total funds: can future financial setbacks be absorbed for the next 3 years?
- turnover forecast: is this plausible and in line with market potential?
- liquidity forecast: operational cash flow (cash flow from operating activities) must be positive within 3 years.
A more extensive explanation of the points system and the allocation of points can be found in chapter B1 paragraph 2.3 Aliens Act Implementation Guidelines.