The information meetings are aimed at recognised sponsors and their authorised representatives that have little or no experience with residence applications for the purpose of Knowledge & Talent. At these meetings, IND-employees will provide general information on the procedures for highly skilled migrants and Intra Corporate Transferees, online applications via the Business Portal and the rights and obligations of recognised sponsors. Ofcourse, there will be ample opportunity to ask questions.
Team Businesses organises themed meetings for recognised sponsors and their authorised representatives who would like to know more about the laws, regulations and IND work instructions. At these meetings, IND-employees will inform you and answer your questions concerning the subject at hand. These include matters that the IND finds important to discuss because of the number of questions regarding this subject. But it could also be a subject requested by a recognised sponsor.
Do you have a certain matter that you would like to be discussed, please send us an e-mail. If there are enough registrations, your subject could be the focal point of the next themed meeting.
General basic information meetings Knowledge & Talent
The IND organises a general basic information meeting on Knowledge & Talent on the following days:
- Thursday, 15 February 2024 from 10:30 to 12:00. This meeting is spoken in English and will take place online.
- Thursday, 4 April 2024 from 10:30 to 12:00. This meeting is spoken in Dutch and will take place online.
- Thursday, 6 June 2024 from 10:30 to 12:00. This meeting is spoken in Dutch and will take place online.
Registration for meeting
Are you interested in attending a meeting? Please send us an e-mail at the latest 2 weeks before the meeting.
In your e-mail, please state the following:
- The name of your organisation
- Chamber of Commerce number (KvK-nummer)
- The names and e-mail addresses of the participants
Each participant will receive an invitation as soon als possible.