When apply for a residence endorsement sticker
You can only make an online appointment for a sticker in the following situations:
- You have applied for an extension of your residence permit. Your current residence permit has expired and you did not yet receive a new residence document.
- You have applied for a different (change purpose of stay) residence permit. Your current residence permit has expired and you did not yet receive a new residence document.
- You have applied for a first residence permit without an mvv. You did not yet receive a residence document.
- You registered an objection or appeal and you are allowed to await the procedure in the Netherlands.
- You applied for a provisional ruling and you are allowed to await the procedure in the Netherlands.
- Your present residence endorsement sticker is about to expire. You did not yet receive a decision or a new residence document.
- You are staying in the Netherlands within the context of EU intra-mobility. You want to make an appointment to receive a residence endorsement sticker or to invalidate the sticker you received earlier.
Call to apply for a sticker
In the following situation you cannot schedule an appointment online, but you have to call the IND instead :
- You submitted an application to stay with your EU family member (verification against EU law) or stay with your minor Dutch child; and
- You have not yet received a decision on your application; and
- The letter from the IND stating that you are allowed to live (and work) in the Netherlands is no longer valid (In the letter you can find the date until which it is valid); and
- An employer or government organisation does not accept that letter as proof of lawful stay.
What do I need to bring to my appointment?
- Your valid passport (or other travel document).
- Your appointment code. You will receive this in an email confirmation when you make an appointment online.
- Your current (expired) residence document, or
- The official report of loss or theft from the police (in case your residence permit has been lost or stolen).
Appearing in person
You must apply yourself for your residence endorsement sticker at the IND desk. Children under 18 years are required to attend together with a parent or legal representative when applying for their residence endorsement sticker.
Make appointment at IND desk
You can only make an appointment if you (or your sponsor) have submitted an application and have received a letter from the IND.