2 results

Other form 7572

Accompanying form to the application form (GVVA) for residence within the framework of the EU Trade Agreement with the United Kingdom

Online application

Online Request for documents or information

You would like to receive documents from your IND file. Or you want information about your personal data under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). You can ask for documents or personal data online.