When to report an integrity case
We expect our employees to beindependent, professional and to handle their work with care. This means they stick to their agreements and treat our applicants with respect. And that they comply with the laws, rules and behavioural norms. Do you suspect that an IND employee does not act with integrity? Let us know by reporting an integrity case.
The following situations are examples of acting without integrity:
- An employee has checked certain databases when this was unnecessary or not allowed.
- An employee has giving information to persons that were not entitled to this information.
- An employee commits fraud. For example by consciously approving an application while it was not correct to do so.
- An employee steals, wastes or misuses property of the IND.
- An employee has other positions, connections or activities that do not fit with their work for the IND because of conflicts of interest.
- An employee displays undesirable behaviour. For example: aggression, violence, discrimination, (sexual) intimidation, bullying, stalking.
Report by email or post
You report an integrity case to the Integrity Office of the IND. You can do this by email or by post. In your report, please state the following information:
- Name and position of the employee.
- A detailed description of the behaviour.
- The time and place of the behaviour.
- Add documents that support the behaviour.
- Your address, email address and telephone number.
You will receive a letter after we have received your report. In the letter we will explain what the IND will do with your report.
Email address Integrity Office
Postal address Integrity Office
Immigration and Naturalisation Service
Attn. Integrity Office
2500 BG The Hague
Would you prefer to not give your name, email address and telephone number? You may also make an anonymous report. Without your personal details we are unable to ask you for more information. Therefore, provide us with as much information as possible about the employee and their behaviour.
Report Crime Anonymous
Do you think an employee has committed a crime? You can anonymously contact Meld Misdaad Anoniem (Report a Crime Anonymously).
Meld Misdaad Anoniem is not a department of the IND. Therefore, we do not have any influence on reports to Meld Misdaad Anoniem.