Report an integrity case

Do you suspect that an IND staff member is dishonest or unreliable? Then you can report this. Report your suspicion to the Integrity Office of the IND. Send your report by email or post.


Send your report by email to:


Immigration and Naturalisation Service
Attn. Integrity Office
Postbus 16275
2500 BG The Hague