Which changes do I have to report?
Report changes that can have an influence on the decision by the IND. These are examples of such changes.
- Your relationship or family ties have ended.
- Your income has fallen below the required amount.
- You have become jobless or unable to work.
- You will have a different employer.
- You or your family member has applied for a social assistance benefit.
- You and your family member no longer live together.
- Your relationship or family ties have been broken off.
- Your family member has permanently left the Netherlands.
- You are going to move house.
- You no longer meet the requirements for the residence permit for which you have applied.
- You want to collect your provisional residence permit (in Dutch: machtiging tot voorlopig verblijf or MVV) at a different Dutch embassy or consulate.
When you come to the Netherlands, you have an obligation to provide information. This means that you must inform the IND of changes in your situation. If you are planning to have your family member come to the Netherlands, you are the sponsor. A sponsor has various obligations. Read more about the obligations of the foreign national and sponsor of family member.