- Denmark (excluding the Faroe Isles and Greenland)
- France (including French Guiana, Guadeloupe, Martinique, Mayotte, La Reunion and Saint-Martin)- *1
- Liechtenstein - (EEA)
- The Netherlands (excluding Aruba, Curaçao, Sint Maarten, Bonaire, Sint Eustatius and Saba)
- Norway - (EEA)
- Portugal (including the Azores and Madeira)
- Spain (including the Balearic Islands and the Canary Islands)
- Czech Republic
- United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland (including Gibraltar, excluding the Channel Islands, BNO passport holders and Isle of Man) - *2
- Iceland - (EEA)
*1 - French overseas departments
A national of French Guiana, Guadeloupe, Martinique, Mayotte and La Reunion is a French citizen. He is also an EU/EEA citizen.
*2 - BNO passport holders
Do you hold a BNO passport? You then do not need a visa to travel to the Schengen area. You do, however, need an mvv.
Switzerland is not an EU/EEA member state. However, a Swiss national has the same rights of residence as an EU/EEA citizen.
Andorra, Monaco, San Marino and Vatican City
A national of Andorra, Monaco, San Marino or Vatican City is not an EU/EEA citizen.