Make an appointment when your document is ready
There are 2 ways to get notified where you have to pick up your document:
- By post
The letter states that your document is ready and at which IND desk you have to pick up your document.
- Digital in My IND
My IND states that your document is ready. Choose your place of residence in the loketwijzer to check at which IND desk you have to pick up your document.
Residents of Zeeland
You can make an appointment in Goes. Terneuzen or Hulst.
When not to make an online appointment
Expat Centre Maastricht Region
Did you receive an invitation letter in which it says that your residence permit or registration card is in Maastricht? Then you can make an appointment at the Expat Centre Maastricht Region.
Collect Foreign Nationals Identity Document type W2
Have you received a letter to collect your W2 document? Please call 088 043 04 30 to make an appointment.
What to bring to the appointment
- Your valid passport or other travel document.
- Your appointment code. You will receive this in an email confirmation when you make an appointment online.
- Your (expired) residence document. Or the official report of loss or theft from the police concerning your residence permit.
- Your (old) Foreign Nationals Identity Document (type W or W2) if you do not have a residence document. Or the official report of loss or theft from the police concerning your Foreign Nationals Identity Document.
What to bring for a child born in the Netherlands
- Your (the parents) valid passport or residence document.
- The valid passport or (copy of) birth certificate/proof of registration at the municipality (BRP) of the child.
Collect the document in person
You must collect your document yourself from the IND Desk. Children under 18 years are required to collect their document together with a parent or legal representative.
Paying costs application
Do you still have to pay the application fee? Then you can pay it all at once at the IND desk. You can pay cash or by debit card. It is not possible to pay by credit card.