When can I collect my residence document?
Did you (or your sponsor) receive a letter from the IND? Then please make an appointment to collect your document at
the IND desk stated in the letter. Keep in mind that it is not always possible to visit an IND desk at short notice. Therefore, please schedule an appointment in time, but at least within 4 months after having received the letter.
What do I need to bring to my appointment?
- Your valid passport or other travel document.
Are you collecting a residence document for a
child born in the Netherlands? Please bring one of the following:
- Your (the parents) valid passport or residence document, and
- The valid passport or (copy of) birth certificate/proof of registration at the municipality (BRP) of the child.
- Your appointment code. You will receive this in an email confirmation when you make an appointment online.
- Your (expired) residence document. Or the official report of loss or theft from the police (if your residence permit has been lost or stolen).
Appearing in person
You must collect your document yourself from the IND Desk. Children under 18 years are required to collect their document together with a parent or legal representative.
Make an appointment