Don't make an appointment until your document is ready
There are 2 ways to get notified when your document is ready:
The letter states that your document is ready and at which IND desk your document will be available. Make an appointment at that desk to pick up your document;
My IND states that your document is ready. Have you not (yet) received a letter stating where to pick up your document? Then choose your place of residence in the loketwijzer
to see at which IND desk your document will be available. Make an appointment at that desk to pick up your document.
Please note! If you make an appointment at a different IND desk than stated in the letter or in the loketwijzer, your appointment will be cancelled.
Residents of Zeeland: locations Goes, Terneuzen, Hulst
You can make an appointment at one of the locations in Zeeland. This is possible in Goes and Terneuzen on Friday 17 December 2021 and Friday 11 March 2022. We will add the other days listed in the letter to the appointment planner later.
Online appointment Zeeland
When not to make an online appointment
Expat Centre Maastricht Region
Did you receive an invitation letter in which it says that your residence permit or registration card is in Maastricht? Then you can make an appointment at the Expat Centre Maastricht Region.
Collect Foreign Nationals Identity Document type W2
Have you received a letter to collect your W2 document? Please call 088 043 04 30 to make an appointment.
What to bring to the appointment
- Your valid passport or other travel document.
- Your appointment code. You will receive this in an email confirmation when you make an appointment online.
- Your (expired) residence document. Or the official report of loss or theft from the police concerning your residence permit.
- Your (old) Foreign Nationals Identity Document (type W or W2) if you do not have a residence document. Or the official report of loss or theft from the police concerning your Foreign Nationals Identity Document.
What to bring if you collect a residence document for a child born in the Netherlands
- Your (the parents) valid passport or residence document.
- The valid passport or (copy of) birth certificate/proof of registration at the municipality (BRP) of the child.
Collect the document in person
You must collect your document yourself from the IND Desk. Children under 18 years are required to collect their document together with a parent or legal representative.
Paying costs application
Do you still have to pay the application fee? Then you can pay it all at once at the IND desk. You can pay cash or by debit card. It is not possible to pay by credit card.