You are applying for a regular residence permit in the Netherlands. You must meet these requirements:
- You have a valid passport or other travel document.
- You do not pose a danger to public order or national security. Everyone over the age of 12 must completely fill in an Appendix Antecedents Certificate and enclose it with the application. In this certificate you indicate whether you have ever committed an offence or crime:
- After you arrive in the Netherlands, you must take a TB (tuberculosis) test. You do not need to take a TB test in these situations:
- You have the nationality of a country listed in the
- You already have a valid residence permit in the Netherlands and you are applying for a different residence permit.
- You were born in the Netherlands and have always lived here.
- You took a TB test in the Netherlands less than 6 months ago.
- You have a residence permit as a long term EU resident of a different EU country. Or you are a family member of a person with a residence permit as a long term EU resident. And you live with this family member in another EU country.