Do you fall under one of the following categories?
- Highly skilled migrant
- Researcher - Directive (EU) 2016/801
- Orientation year highly educated persons
- Start up
- Foreign investor
- Family members of all aforementioned categories
You can visit the Maastricht International Centre for the following services and products:
Residence endorsement sticker, return visa or collecting residence permit
- Do you live in southern Limburg and are you not yet registered in the Personal Records Database (BRP) of the municipality? Schedule a combined appointment at the Maastricht International Centre (incl. registration BRP and issuance of citizen service number - BSN). For this, send an e-mail to email@example.com.
- Do you live in southern Limburg and you already have been registered in the BRP? Or do you live outside of southern Limburg? Schedule an appointment online by using the Maastricht International Centre - appointment planner.
Please note! Collecting your residence permit is only possible if you have received an invitation letter in which it says that your residence permit is in Maastricht.
Every Tuesday, Thursday and Friday, you can visit the IND Service Point Maastricht for the following services and products:
- Providing biometrics
- Residence endorsement sticker
- Return visa
- Collecting residence permit or identity document for foreign nationals (Vreemdelingen Identiteitsbewijs, type W)
Please note! Collecting your residence permit or identity document (type W) is only possible if you have received an invitation letter in which it says that your residence permit is in Maastricht.
Visiting the IND Service Point Maastricht is possible by appointment only. Please, schedule an appointment online by using the Maastricht International Centre - appointment planner.
Do you not live in the province of Limburg or do you wish to stop by for other services/products? Schedule an appointment online at one of the IND-desks by using the IND appointment planner.