Permanent Residence

You wish to continue to live permanently in the Netherlands. You can apply for a permanent residence permit. This could be with or without the status of long-term resident EC.


Some applications for a permanent residence permit were assessed incorrect concerning the civic integration level

- ‚ÄčAs of January 1, 2015, the requirements for two of the more than 15 possible grounds for exempti...

New income requirements as of 1 January

- ‚ÄčEach year on 1 January and 1 July, the standard amounts are reviewed by the Minister of Social A...

More news

Nice to know

  • You already have a permanent residence permit (type II). But you wish to have a residence permit as long-term resident EC? You then submit a new application for a permanent residence permit (form 6009) (only available in Dutch).