When can I collect my residence document?
Did you receive a letter from the IND? Then please make an appointment to collect your residence document at
the IND desk stated in the letter. You can only collect your residence document from an IND desk. Please bear in mind that it is not always possible to visit an IND desk at short notice. Therefore, please schedule an appointment as soon as possible.
What do I need to bring to my appointment?
- Your valid passport (or other travel document if you are not a UK national).
Are you collecting a residence document for a
child born in the Netherlands? Then you need to present one of the following:
- Your (parent's) valid passport or residence document, and
- The child's valid passport or (copy of) birth certificate / proof of child's registration at the municipality (BRP).
- Your appointment code. This is in the email confirmation you receive when you make an appointment online.
- Your (expired) residence document, if you have one. Or the police report after making a statement regarding loss or theft (if you residence document was lost or stolen).
Come in person
You must collect your document from the IND Desk yourself. Children under 18 years must collect their document together with a parent or legal representative.